- The course entry requirements will be similar to that for GCE 'O' Level qualification.
- SPM Grades A+ to C are comparable to GCE 'O' Level Grades 1 to 6.
UEC Grades A1 to B6 are comparable to GCE 'O' Level Grades 1 to 6.
- STPM Holders may use your SPM Qualifications to apply.
- Result slip or academic transcript for qualifications printed in a language other than English, must be accompanied by a certified English translated copy.
- Applicants with school-based results and have registered for the current SPM examinations will be considered for admission on a case-by-case basis.
- Registration slip for national exams must be submitted.
- If shortlisted, you may be required to sit for the entrance test.
- You are required to prepare a digital portfolio if applying for courses under School of Design & Media.
- If you are shortlisted for the Oral Health Therapy course, you are required to take a manual dexterity test.
- Meeting the minimum entry requirements (MER) is not a guarantee that you will be shortlisted. Shortlisting is based on merit and course availability in the year of application.
- NYP reserves the right to amend the information provided in this webpage without prior notice.
Keen to join us? Check out the application period and procedure.