Holders of Malaysia SPM/UEC Holders may apply for the Full Time Diploma Courses via the Direct Admission Exercise.
The course entry requirements will be similar to that for GCE 'O' Level qualification. You may refer to the details here.
*Applicants with school-based results and have registered for the 2021 SPM examinations will be considered for admission on a case-by-case basis. Shortlisted applicants may be assessed further for suitability in the courses applied.
- Applicants are required to submit their national exam results or school-based results upon submitting the application.
- Applicants applying with school-based results must submit documentary proof that they have registered for the national examinations.
- SPM Grades A+ to C are comparable to GCE 'O' Level Grades 1 to 6
UEC Grades A1 to B6 are comparable to GCE 'O' Level Grades 1 to 6
- Applicants applying for Art, Media, Design and Sport related courses are required to prepare a portfolio/summary statement for assessment if you have been shortlisted for interview. Please refer to the list of courses and their Portfolio Requirements for details.
- Applicants applying for the Oral Health Therapy course are required to take a manual dexterity test.
- Meeting the minimum entry requirement does not guarantee that an applicant will be shortlisted, which is subject to competition based on merit and course availability.
- NYP reserves the right to amend the information provided without prior notice.