What To Bring
- Student Admin card
- Graduation gown
- Physical or softcopy of email with your allocated zone and e-ticket (with barcode) for registration of attendance
All graduands are to adhere to Safe Management Measures at all times while on campus.
Once you arrive on campus:
- Please head over to the Temperature Screening Centre and check-in using either the TraceTogether app or token at the respective campus entrances.
- Before you head over to your designated zone's holding area, ensure that you are properly attired in your graduation attire.
- Check that you are queueing in the correct zone as you will not be allowed to register at a different zone.
- Complete your travel and health declaration before you enter the holding area. You will be issued with a coloured wristband allocated for your zone, alongside your your name card. Sit at your designated seat in the holding area and wait to be ushered into the Auditorium. Latecomers may not be admitted. If admitted, latecomers may be assigned to a different zone.
- Wear your mask at all times during the ceremony, including during photo-taking on stage when you are presented with the diploma.
- Stay within your designated zones and maintain social distancing. Please do not intermingle between zones.