Join us in an experiential learning journey to Germany to find out more about the Best-In-Class practices in Workplace Learning in German companies.
You will be able to benefit and gain knowledge in the following areas:
Experiencing with Germany’s Best-in-Class
- Experience Germany’s highly productive workforce
- Learn how workplace learning has been harnessed to achieve valuable gains in productivity
- Network and generate possible business opportunities with German companies
Beginning the new journey in Workplace Learning
- Capability development through training and ensuring alignment to business strategy
- Foster a thriving workplace learning culture through effective coaching and mentoring
Driving Business Growth through Benchmarking
- Learn how to transfer the knowledge gained from the experiential learning and sharing sessions
- Identify best practices in workplace learning that can drive business growth and unleash untapped productivity
6 Days 5 Nights
26 Oct 2019 (Sat) to 31 Oct 2019 (Thu)
Singapore --> Westerham --> Munich --> Singapore
Accomodation during the trip:
This trip is specially for:
C-Suite Level, Business Owners, Decision Makers and Senior Management.
With visits to Industry Sectors such as Advanced Manufacturing, Electronics and Precision Engineering.
*Fees (include course fee, accommodation, meals and local transfer)
Full Fee (Non-Singaporean)
#Singaporean / Permanent Resident (PR)
S$3,568.00 #Singaporean 40 years old and above S$2,268.00
#Singaporean / PR sponsored by SMEs
#Above pricing are after deduction of subsidised fees according to the eligibility plus accommodation, meals and local transfer.
*Airfare, travel insurance and VISA for travel to Germany are not included.
NACE can secure preferential flight schedule through an agency.
Contact us for more information.