NYP Connect is a free mobile application developed* for NYP alumni only. The app only works for local users with a Singapore registered mobile number. Download the app and you will be able to install your NYP e-Card on your smartphone! With the mobile app, you will be able to register for alumni events, book NYP facilities (currently closed due to Covid-19 safe management measures), make e-payment for your bookings, request for academic transcripts, replacement of certificate and update your particulars on the go!
The NYP connect e-Card is YOUR NYP identity! Download it now on the Apple Appstore or Google Play!
* The NYP Connect app is developed by the NYP School of Information Technology.
Steps for first-time login:
- Download and launch the app on your smartphone.
- Click on 'Do not have an account? Register here.'.
- Enter your NRIC/Passport number, preferred PIN and date of birth and click 'Sign Up'.
- If you have keyed in the correct credentials, the system will send a One-Time Password (OTP) to your mobile number registered in our database.
Note: If you do not receive the OTP, please send us an email with your full name, NRIC number & mobile number to request for your mobile number to be updated in the alumni database.
- Enter the OTP on the screen to login.
- Your alumni e-Card is displayed.