Food cargo intended for export, transshipment and re-export must meet the requirements of individual destination countries. This course provides aspiring Inspectors and Approved Signatories with the knowledge needed to perform inspection services, and fulfil the SFA Food Cargo Inspection Body Recognition (IBR) Programme requirements and obligations. This course is also designed to give participants a broad understanding of inbound and outbound food cargo inspections.
This course is suitable for:
- Inspectors and Approved Signatories responsible for performing food cargo inspection in Singapore
- Supervisors, Managers, and Management from food manufacturing establishments with export business
- Supervisors, Managers, and Management from food trading companies with export business
- Personnel with roles that involve food quality assurance and food quality control
- Personnel with roles that involve planning, conducting, managing and overseeing of food cargo inspection
- Personnel with roles that involve establishing and maintaining of ISO 17020 management system for food cargo inspection
Participants will be awarded Certificate of Completion if they achieved at least 75% attendance rate and met all course assessment requirements.