The course aims to equip participants with the necessary skills and knowledge to support the food sector. It allows participants to gain valuable work experience and reinforce classroom learning.
You can sign up for this course…
- via the Work-Study Programme (fully sponsored with full-time employment and on-the-job training (OJT) with participating company)
- as an individual (self-funded)
- Each Modular Certificate is 180 hours comprising four / five modules and an OJT (institution-company led) project
- Classes for Modular Certificates 1, 2 & 3 will be conducted on 1 weekday for 18 months
- Upon completion of the WSP, participants may continue with two stackable Modular Certificates 4 & 5 to obtain the Diploma in Applied Science (Food Technology)
- Classes for Modular Certificates 4 & 5 will be held on 1 weekday per week over a 12-month period
Participants who meet the assessment and attendance requirements of the three modules under the WSP will be awarded the respective modular certificates.
Participants will be awarded the CET Diploma in Applied Science (Food Technology) upon successful completion of the two additional modular certificates. The award of the CET Diploma is governed by the Polytechnic’s examinations rules and regulations.