This module seeks to enhance the industry’s awareness and understanding of Singapore’s Strategic Goods Control System.
In this course, learners will:
- be introduced to the legislation framework of the Strategic Goods Control System
- know how to determine strategic goods
- understand the registration requirements for strategic goods permits under the Strategic Trade Scheme (STS), and the obligations and responsibilities as users of the STS
Our trainers are qualified lecturers from the School of Business Management, Nanyang Polytechnic. They are trained in the areas of:
- Custom procedures
- Classification and the harmonised system
- Rules of origin and free trade area
- TradeNet declaration
- Strategic goods control, and
- Essentials of internal (export control) compliance.
These trainers have over 10 years of industry experience in the areas of supply chain and business operations. They possess vast experience in engaging learners in continuous education and lpre-employment training. In addition, they are the program experts in the domain area of supply chain management – including warehouse operations, inventory management, freight management, purchasing and supply management and shipping law.
Exporters/brokers/companies/declaring agents dealing with Strategic Goods under a Strategic Trade Scheme Individual Permit.
Course Date: 6 October, 2022
Time: 9.00am – 1.00pm
Course Fee: $130.00 (Inclusive of GST)
Registration Closing Date: 3 September 2022
Please note that this course is not eligible for SkillsFuture Credit and/or any course fee subsidies.
*Course to be conducted via Live Virtual Class until further notice.
You can register for this course by clicking on "APPLY NOW".
Date & Time of course
10 Nov 2022 (Thu)
(9am - 1pm)
15 Sep - 3 Oct 2022
8 Dec 2022 (Thu)
(9am - 1pm)
15 Oct - 3 Nov 2022
*Please note that the Course Dates and Application Dates are subjected to review and changes
Participants who have completed this course will be presented with a Certificate of Participation.