- A diploma from a local polytechnic or degree with minimum of 1 year of work experience, preferably in a related field.
- Holders of other equivalent academic qualification from foreign institutions will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
Applicants who do not meet the entry requirements may be considered for admission to the course based on:
- Evidence of at least 5 years of relevant working experience;
- Supporting evidence of competency readiness.
Suitable applicants who are shortlisted may have to go through an interview and/or proficiency test. The Polytechnic reserves the right to shortlist and admit applicants.
- The course will be delivered using a combination of lectures, tutorial-based classroom discussions, individual and group research projects and case study-based learning.
- About 20% to 30% of the lessons will be conducted or available through e-Learning/self-directed learning mode.
Course assessment will consist of continuous assessment in the form of written tests, class participations, presentations, project work and end-of-semester examinations.
Course Fees Payable (After Subsidies and Inclusive of GST)
* Fee for 1st Post-Diploma Certificate (PDC)
Total Programme Fee (comprises 2 PDCs)
Workfare Training Scheme (WTS) recipient1
SME-sponsored Singapore Citizen
Mid-Career Enhanced Scheme for Singapore Citizen aged 40 and above
Singapore Citizen below 40 years old
Singapore Permanent Resident
Full fee (without MOE subsidy) for *1st Post Diploma Certificate is $3,105.68 and total programme fee is $$6,211.36.
This course is eligible for SkillsFuture Credit.
Fees quoted are based on prevailing funding policies and subject to review and change by MOE.
* 1st PDC fee is payable upon successful enrolment.
A supplementary fee of around $30 is payable for each PDC.
1 Please refer to www.workfare.sg for more information on WTS.
Please click HERE for funding details.
MOE subsidy will not be applicable for students who repeat a module or semester.
A course preview will be conducted on 9 Oct 2019, 7pm at School of Business Management Blk D Level 2, LTD-3. Please email Mr Steven Lee at email@example.com to register for the course preview.