- Singapore citizens or permanent residents who graduated within 36 months from a local polytechnic with relevant diploma* in environmental technology, clean energy, chemical technology or equivalent.
- For male participants who need to serve National Service (NS), the 36-month period will start from their operationally-ready-date (ORD).
- Successfully matched and placed with participating employer under Work-Study Programme.
- Candidates without the minimum academic qualifications may be admitted based on merits on a case-by-case basis and may be subjected to an interview.
Participants who are Singapore citizens and meet the entry requirement will be eligible for a sign-on incentive of up to S$5000 when they are successfully placed on the programme.
Polytechnic graduates who do not meet the requirements for sign-on incentive can still be considered for the course, with the understanding that they will not be eligible for the sign-on incentives.
* Relevant Diploma for participation in the Work-Study Programme:
- Diploma in Chemical & Green Technology (NYP)
- Diploma in Chemical & Pharmaceutical Technology (NYP)
- Diploma in Environmental & Water Technology (NP)
- Diploma in Clean Energy Management (NP)
- Diploma in Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering (NP)
- Diploma in Environmental Science (RP)
- Diploma in Energy Systems and Management (SP)
- Diploma in Chemical Engineering (SP)
- Diploma in Chemical Engineering (TP)
- Diploma in Clean Energy (TP)
Classes at NYP will be conducted on Mondays. These are full-day lessons (9am to 4pm with breaks in between) over 24 weeks (course duration).
Classes for this 12-month programme will start on 16 Mar 2020.
School of Chemical & Life Sciences, Nanyang Polytechnic
180 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 8, Singapore 569830
Fees (Inclusive of GST)
PDC in Environment, Health & Safety Management
PDC in Applied Water Technology
SC under MES 40 years old
SC under WTS
Singapore PR (after MOE subsidy)
Terms & conditions apply. Fees quoted are based on prevailing funding policies & subject to review by MOE.
For WTS-Mode, fees will be sponsored by companies.