The Specialist Diploma in Digital Content Creation for E-Commerce complements existing training in industrial, product, interior, visual communication, business, marketing and experience design.
NYP’s School of Design (SDN) together with the Singapore Institute of Retail Studies (SIRS), the appointed national training institute for retail, co-created this Specialist Diploma under the SkillsFuture Work-Study Post Diploma programme. The Programme aims to equip Digital Marketing Specialists such as Social Media Executives, Content Creators & Marketeers and Designers with the skills to support organisations and businesses in creating and delivering engaging contents across multiple digital channels.
You will learn:
- E-Commerce, content creation & management skills to enhance online business competitiveness through different marketing strategies and content development along with analytics software tools
- Empathy techniques to develop consumer insights and provide omni-channel customer experience for sustained E-Commerce success.
- Market strategies and management skills to better manage clients and projects.
- Online marketing and media strategies derived from analytical insights to funnel traffic to digital platforms.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Create an analytics measurement plan and execute research to gather data and ascertain the feasibility of implementing new digital content and services for an organisation and its stakeholders.
- Collaborate with teams and create new digital content ideas and concepts using visual and verbal elements for a brand’s designated audience.
- Establish a style guide for an organisation and work with media planners and production teams to produce digital content to communicate its results on digital channels.
- Create a social media marketing strategy and ascertain the feasibility of implementing social media strategies by deriving insights from data analytic tools on social media platforms.
- Collaborate with teams and develop a content strategy that ensures accuracy and consistency in language, style and tone.
- Plan a channel strategy and evaluate the feasibility and viability of digital content and channels to communicate ideas to internal and external stakeholders.