You are welcome to apply if you have:
- GCE 'O' level with English language (grade 1-7), Mathematics (grade 1-6) and a Science subject (grade 1-6) or equivalent with at least three years of relevant work experience
- Nitec GPA ≥ 3.5 with at least two years of relevant work experience
- Higher Nitec with at least one year of relevant work experience
- Nitec in Technology with GPA ≥ 3.5 and with at least 2 years of relevant working experience
- Higher Nitec in Technology with at least 1 year of relevant working experience
- relevant WSQ qualifications (depending on sector, programme & level - bridging course may be required) with relevant working experience and WPLN (Level ≥ 6). WPLN (Level ≥ 6) may be accepted as equivalent English Language & Mathematics requirements. Credit exemption may be granted.
- Applicants who do not meet the entry requirements may be considered for admission to the course based on:
(i) Evidence of at least 5 years of relevant working experience; OR
(ii) Supporting evidence of competency readiness.
Suitable applicants who are shortlisted will have to go through an interview and/or entrance test. The Polytechnic reserves the right to shortlist and admit applicants.
Fee for Each Modular Certificate*
Singapore Citizen Workfare Training Scheme (WTS) recipients
SME-sponsored Singapore Citizens
Singapore Citizens aged 40 and above
Singapore Citizens less than 40 years
Singapore Permanent Resident
*Total programme fee = 5 x Modular Certificate fee, subject to semestral fee revision by MOE.