This course aims to provide participants with the knowledge and skills to manage childhood asthma. Basic understanding of childhood asthma, goals of asthma management, medication interventions, self-monitoring and self-management will be discussed in the course.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Understand childhood asthma and the principles in asthma management.
• Identify the goals in medication interventions.
• Recognize early warning signs of asthma difficulties.
• Demonstrate skills in respiratory assessment, self-monitoring and self-management.
• Identify useful mobile apps for asthma management.
$112.35 (incl GST)
Course is eligible for SkillsFuture credit.