The admission requirements are:
- Fresh polytechnic graduates who graduated within 3 years from a recognized polytechnic diploma in IT, computer science or equivalent as stipulated by the SkillsFuture Council (including those who are already employed by participating companies within 3 years after their graduation)
- For male participants who need to serve National Service (NS), the 3 years period will start from their operationally-ready date (ORD)
- Candidates without the minimum academic qualifications may be admitted based on merits on a case-by-case basis and may be subjected to an interview
- Successfully matched and placed with participating employer under Earn and Learn Programme
Participants who are Singapore Citizens and meet the entry requirement will be eligible for a sign-on incentive of up to S$5,000 when they are successfully placed on the programme.
Polytechnic graduates who do not meet these requirements (i.e. > 3 years) can still be considered for the course with the understanding that they will not be eligible for the sign-on incentives.
Interested applicants can email their cover letter, resume and result transcripts with the subject “Specialist Diploma in Information Systems Development” to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that the resumes will be forwarded to the participating companies for consideration upon successful matching.
Applicants who are successfully placed in any of the participating companies will be provided with more details to complete an online application for the Specialist Diploma in Information Systems Development before the start of the programme.
Post Diploma Certificate in Advanced Information Systems: : 14 Oct 2019 to 13 Oct 2020
Participants will need to fulfil the skills competency that the company has specified in the on-the-job training (OJT) blueprints through the structured on-the-job training in the company for a period of 12 months.
Post Diploma Certificate in Advanced Software Development Practices
The training are scheduled on 14 – 16 Oct 2019, 21 – 22 Oct 2019, 25 – 27 Nov 2019, 2 – 3 Dec 2019, 6 – 8 Jan 2020 and 10 – 11 Feb 2020.
14 – 15 Oct 2019
21 – 22 Oct 2019
25 – 26 Nov 2019
2 Dec (AM) 2019
6 Jan 2020
10 Feb (AM) 2020
Agile Software Development Process
16 Oct (AM) 2019
27 Nov 2019
3 Dec 2019
7 Jan 2020
Advanced Topics in Software Development
16 Oct (PM) 2019
21 Oct (PM) 2019
2 Dec (PM) 2019
8 Jan 2020
10 – 11 Feb 2020
Software Development Capstone Project
* Last Updated on 13 Aug 2019
PDC in Advanced Software Development Practices PDC in Advanced Information Systems
Specialist Diploma in Information Systems Development
Singapore Citizen +
Singapore Permanent Resident ++
# For more information on SME Subsidy, click here.
+ For 1st time applicant or subsequent applicant.
++ For 1st time applicant.
The following supplementary fees (subject to annual review and change) will be charged:
- Exam/Assessment fee of $5.35 per module
- Insurance fee of $4.30 per academic year
The course fees will be reviewed by MOE on an annual basis and adjusted accordingly.