The NYP Foundation Programme at the School of Engineering is a direct path to any Engineering Diploma for top GCE Normal (Academic) students.
This year-long programme prepares you for entry into the first year of any diploma course. You will study specially designed practice-oriented modules to gain the right level of knowledge for a polytechnic education while training in high-tech facilities and labs, and, enjoy full access to all recreational sports facilities and student clubs on campus. At the point of application to the foundation programme, you will select from any diploma in the School of Engineering or the Common Engineering Programme.
After completing the foundation programme, you will directly continue to your selection:
- Diploma in Aeronautical & Aerospace Technology (C51)
- Diploma in Aerospace Systems & Management (C52)
- Diploma in Biomedical Engineering (C71)
- Diploma in Engineering with Business (C41)
- Common Engineering Programme (C42)
- Diploma in Digital & Precision Engineering (C62)
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering with Eco-Design (C48)
- Diploma in Electronics, Computer & Communications Engineering (C89)
- Diploma in Multimedia and Infocomm Technology (C75)
- Diploma in Nanotechnology & Materials Science (C50)
- Diploma in Robotics & Mechatronics (C87)
Continue to a dedicated website for more details on the NYP Foundation Programme at the School of Engineering.