Influence audience with compelling visual content and experiences.
Are you looking to develop innovative business strategies and translating these into visual ideas to wow your audience?
Our experienced industry practitioners will help you become compelling storytellers and strategists for advertising, brand identity, social media marketing, edutainment, corporate communications and the performing arts industries.
Dare to innovate and influence the status quo!
The Diploma in Communication & Motion Design is for you if you love to express yourself and persuade others through creative content in fast-changing business environments.
- Be equipped with emerging digital competencies in omnichannel content creation.
- Create evocative business designs, branding strategies and visual/motion graphics that inspire and engage the audience.
- Captivate and connect with the audience through brand stories, visual designs and imagery using the latest digital technologies.
- Be trained by professionals who are former design and creative leaders from renowned firms such as Publicis Sapient, Ogilvy, Wunderman Thompson, Fable and Bonsey Design.
- Work on real-life industry projects including interdisciplinary projects and internships with major design and advertising agencies.
- Look forward to exciting careers with companies like Google, Facebook, Shopee, DBS Bank, IKEA, Carbon TV, MTV Asia, Design Bridge, Publicis Sapient, Tribal Worldwide and Secretlab.
This diploma will be taught using the NYP-PCM starting AY2023.
Endorsed by industry leaders like Tribal Worldwide, viacomCBS, DesignBridge, Accenture Interactive, Anomalyst Studio, it is informed by real industry intelligence and needs.
You gain additional industry certifications while you complete your diploma, putting you ahead of the pack.
The curriculum reacts dynamically and quickly to industry changes. You'll be equipped with the latest skills & knowledge.
Concurrently learn multiple disciplines. Be taught by guest lecturers from Tribal Worldwide, DesignBridge, Accenture Interactive, Anomalyst Studio.
Expect to enjoy a dynamic and rewarding career as a:
• Advertising and Media Professional
• 2D/3D Motion Designer
• Brand Strategist
• Brand Experience Designer
• UI/UX Designer
• Creative Director
• Art Director
• Content Strategist
• Content Creator
• Editorial Designer
• Graphic Designer
• Infographics Designer
• Packaging Designer
• Social Media Content Designer
NYP’s Diploma in Communication & Motion Design opens doors for you to pursue all art, media and design degrees at prestigious universities such as:
• National University of Singapore (NUS)
• Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
• Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts (NAFA)
• LASALLE College of the Arts
• Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT)
• Otis College of Art and Design (USA)
• Savannah College of Art and Design (USA)
• Leeds Art University (UK)
• University of the Arts, London (UK)
• RMIT University (AUS)
Phil DallCreative Director, Design Bridge"The Professional Competency Model (PCM) is a great step forward in equipping learners for the industry. The breadth and modular nature of the course do a great job of providing a deep understanding across many topics within the ever-changing industry landscape."
Thomas MouritzenManaging Director, Accentures Interactive, ASEAN"The Professional Competency Model is a major step in the right direction to equip learners with the right skills and mindset to perform and navigate the evolving economic landscape.
The curriculum is well-considered. It strikes a good balance between equipping learners with digital skills and building strong fundamentals in design and aesthetics. The ability and readiness to adapt and collaborate across multi-function disciplines is crucial to their success in their career. Getting industry partners to be involved in co-developing the training materials would bring benefit to both learners and the industry."
Benjamin KeeCreative Director, Anomalyst Studio"This is a bold initiative to overhaul the conventional approach to education. It moves away from teaching subjects in silos to a solution-based model that mirrors the seamless synthesis of interdisciplinary work practice of the industry, and a real-world reflection of business focus and creative expressions.
The contemporary outlook of the curriculum covers a good breadth of design for communication through a wide range of creative disciplines that allows graduates to pursue the wider gamut of creative roles across different industries."