Discover the fascinating world of pharmaceutical science!
Diploma in Pharmaceutical Science is for you if you want to:
- Fight against the pandemic and other diseases to improve lives through safe and effective medication.
- Discover how medications work and how our body responds to them.
- Build a solid foundation in pharmaceutical science and related areas such as clinical trials management and managing medical dispensaries through the broad-based curriculum.
- Acquire imperative training with know-hows in the wider aspects of the industry, which enables you to become an impactful healthcare provider.
- Experience the only full-time diploma in Singapore that offers a comprehensive training in both pharmacy practice and clinical trials.
- Be mentored by licensed pharmacists, toxicologists as well as sales and marketing practitioners in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Find career opportunities at the frontline of major pharmacies in Singapore.
- Further studies at reputable local or overseas universities, and at NYP via MOH-approved Pharmacy Technician upskilling CET programmes.
Co-partnered by industry leaders like Singapore General Hospital, National University Hospital, Watsons, Mount Alvernia Hospital.
You may gain additional industry certifications while you complete your diploma, putting you ahead of the pack.
The curriculum reacts dynamically and quickly to industry changes. You'll be equipped with the latest skills & knowledge.
Concurrently learn multiple disciplines.
Expect to enjoy a dynamic and rewarding career as a:
- Clinical Research Coordinator
- Pharmaceutical Product Executive
- Pharmacy Retail Executive
- Pharmacy Technician
- Regulatory Affairs Executive
NYP’s Diploma in Pharmaceutical Science opens doors for you to pursue a degree at reputable local and overseas universities.
Our graduates have pursued degrees at:
- Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
- National University of Singapore (NUS)
- Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT)
- The University of Queensland (AUS)
- University of South Australia (AUS)
- University of Sydney (AUS)
- Griffith University (AUS)
- University of Sheffield (UK)
- University of Reading (UK)
Teh Ee MeiSenior Lead Clinical Research Coordinator, Clinical Trials & Research Centre, Singapore General Hospital"We are happy to see that NYP is enhancing teaching and learning by developing the Professional Competency Model (PCM). The course structure and competencies students will learn in the new curriculum are comprehensive and carefully planned in alignment with the industry needs. We are confident that the NYP-PCM will enable learners to develop core competencies that are required by the industry and broaden their career options upon graduation."
Ganeswari ApparowPharmacy Manager, MOUNT ALVERNIA HOSPITALThe Professional Competency Model (PCM) adopted by NYP will enable learners to apply the knowledge and skills they have learned in the classroom to real-world practice. It is a good move to expose learners with the enhanced pedagogy and help them build a solid foundation to contribute to pharmacy support when they graduate. We are confident of our partnership with NYP to mentor and coach our future Pharmacy workforce."
Lily WongNurse Manager/ Research Manager, Division of Neurology, Department of Medicine, National University HospitalThe Professional Competency Model (PCM) is a new model transforming teaching and learning from a subject-based to a competency-based curriculum. It is a bold step to revolutionise the traditional concept of classroom teaching and learning to industry-based needs. The pharmaceutical industry is fast advancing and learners are required to learn and adapt to the changes quickly and efficiently. The new learning model will help to equip learners with industry-relevant competencies. We are confident in the course curriculum and our collaboration, which will nurture and mentor the learners to be future-ready."