Live Smart Singapore Hackathon (ACRA)
School of Information Technology
- Team of 4 students consisting of 3 SIT students and graduating student awaiting his NS.
- Won 1st prize and ACRA’s Popular Choice Award in the inaugural Live Smart Singapore Hackathon (ACRA), held virtually on 6 Aug 2020
- Competition jointly organized by ACRA, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Singapore National Digital Government Office (SNDGO) from Jun - Aug 2020.
- The hackathon was aimed at harnessing tech ideas from polytechnic students to develop innovative digital solutions to help to solve real business challenges.
- The team created a solution to automate ACRA’s appeal for waiver process using a suite of AWS technology to boost productivity and improve customer satisfaction.
- The judges are impressed with the innovative prototype and presentation skills
- The team won an internship opportunity with ACRA, $300 Challenger vouchers and #30 GrabGifts Voucher