Unlock the world of data
Did you know that 90% of the world’s data was created in just the last two years, mostly from our smart devices? Much of this data can be used to help organisations manage workloads better, deliver services more efficiently and maintain competitiveness. Discover how you can help companies make sense of data by analysing and interpreting it to influence business decisions.
You will develop competencies in applying techniques and tools for data visualisation, analytics and modelling. Learn how to manage big data, develop innovative applications and explore artificial intelligence technologies.
The Diploma in Business Intelligence & Analytics is for you if you want to extract, analyse, and manage complex data to help make strategic business decisions.
- Learn techniques and tools to extract information from datasets, social media and websites.
- Discover trends, intent levels and sentiments around topics.
- Learn about human behaviour and discover how decisions are made.
- Develop highly sought-after skills and learn how you can understand data to make crucial business and investment decisions.
- Gain crucial skills for the modern workplace to kickstart an exciting career.
Co-developed by industry leaders like Google Cloud, Microsoft, Oracle Academy and SAS, it is informed by real industry intelligence and needs.
You gain additional industry certifications while you complete your diploma, putting you ahead of the pack.
The curriculum reacts dynamically and quickly to industry changes.
You'll be equipped with the latest skills & knowledge.
Concurrently learn multiple disciplines. Be taught by guest lecturers from Google Cloud, Microsoft, Oracle and SAS.
Expect to enjoy a dynamic and rewarding career as a:
- Business Analyst
- Data Analyst / Engineer
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Web & Applications Specialist
NYP’s Diploma in Business Intelligence & Analytics opens doors for you to pursue a degree at reputable local and overseas universities. The diploma has accreditation for degree programmes in business analytics, data analytics, information technology, computer science, computer engineering, information systems and cybersecurity.
Our graduates have pursued degrees at:
- National University of Singapore
- Nanyang Technological University
- Singapore Management University
- Singapore University of Technology and Design
- Singapore Institute of Technology
- Singapore University of Social Sciences
US, UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, China, and more.